The site loads up various profiles when accessed, including ones for returning soda Sprunk, hairdresser Herr Kutz Barber, and Redwood Cigarettes, the latter running a promo for 10 percent off your first visit to a hospital when you "stalk" them on Lifeinvader.
GTA 4 had plenty of parody websites, so it wouldn't be a surprise to see Lifeinvader in GTA 5 when it launches on Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 17. We'll avoid detailing its content any further for those who want to go in knowing as little as possible, but we must mention some of the Lifeinvader taglines, because they're great: "Portray the life you want online," "Make friends with strangers," and "Making the private public," are a few of the best.
Right, now to post this on Facebook ...
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One