Drafts 3.5 will only support iOS 7, and both iPhone and iPad apps have been fully updated to utilize the new OS. If you are not planning to upgrade to iOS 7 right away, you won't be able to upgrade to Drafts 3.5. But thanks to Apple's newly implemented "last compatible version" feature, you should still be able to download a version of Drafts that works on iOS 6.
Other new features in Drafts 3.5 include:
- The ability to post to Google+.
- Tap and hold the "+" to get additional options when creating a new draft, such as utlizing selected text or clipboard contents.
- Dropbox import (if the app is installed on your iDevice).
- Display count of unprocessed drafts as an app badge.
- Enhanced customization with new action tag, hidden status bars and more.
Apple iPad Air 2
Apple iPhone 6s