Another round of hotfixes have been released for patch 5.4 on the official blog
. Along with the usual round of class tweaks are some adjustments to class glyphs and a whole host of changes and adjustments to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. In addition, there have been a couple of adjustments made to the Timeless Isle that ought to please those that are working on defeating the Celestials.
- On the Timeless Isle, the Celestials in the Celestial Court will now only rotate their order after they have been defeated.
- Conquest vendors have been temporarily removed while Blizzard investigates an issue with Conquest caps.
- In the Siege of Orgrimmar, non-boss NPCs in 10-man Normal mode should no longer drop Flexible Raid quality items.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Lynx Rush should now correctly apply its bleed effect against very large targets.
- Blink modified by the Glyph of Rapid Displacement should no longer incorrectly free the Mage from stuns and bonds.
- Cascade should no longer hit PvP enabled players if the Priest is not PvP enabled.
- Glyph of Chain Lightning should now be properly reducing the damage of Chain Lightning
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Glyph of Victory Rush should now properly increase the total healing provided by Victory Rush.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Mages and Warlocks now have a chance to obtain Gaze of Arrogance (Sha of Pride) and Lever of the Megantholithic Apparatus (Siegecrafter Blackfuse) through bonus rolls on Normal difficulty.
- Non-boss NPCs in 10-player Normal difficulty should no longer incorrectly drop Flexible Raid quality items.
- Sha of Pride
- Swelling Pride's secondary effects can no longer be incorrectly redirected by Zen Meditation.
- Ancient Barrier should now allow Surging Mist glyphed with Glyph of Surging Mist to generate Chi normally.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Players with the Strong Legs buff should no longer be getting knocked off the platform early.
- Players that acquire "the Prime" title during the fight and successfully complete the encounter now have a buff that allows them to retain the title for 60 minutes.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Fixed an issue where the Kor'kron Iron Star did not damage targets that were under a silence effect.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Throne of Thunder
- Waterspouts in Tortos' Lair should allow players to travel back to the Council of Elders area once more.
- Fixed an issue where Ice Comets had less health than intended.
- Conquest vendors have been temporarily removed while we investigate an issue with Conquest caps.
- Timeless Curio should no longer create Contemplation of Chi-Ji for Elemental Shamans, Shadow Priests, and Balance Druids.
- Celestials in The Celestial Court will now only rotate their order after they have been defeated.
- Time-Lost Shrines reactivate much more frequently now.
- In Tanking trials, Sikari the Mistweaver's Crackling Jade Thunderstorm should now have a chance to break crowd-control effects that have a chance to break on damage.