A new round of hotfixes for patch 5.4 have been released and posted to the official blog
. The list this time around is incredibly short, with just a couple of class fixes, a few tweaks to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid, and a couple of adjustments to mobs and quests on the Timeless Isle.
- Druids, Nature's Swiftness should no longer be used up by Nature's Grasp triggering Entangling Roots.
- Cursed Hozen Swabbies on the Timeless Isle now have a 2-second cooldown on their Rusty Shank ability.
- In the Raid Finder difficulty of the Norushen encounter in the Siege of Orgrimmar, players that have the Despair aura should no longer remain in the wrong phase when the fight ends.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Nature's Grasp triggering Entangling Roots should no longer be incorrectly using up Nature's Swiftness.
- Killing Spree's range is no longer being incorrectly modified by Blade Flurry.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Cursed Hozen Swabby now has a 2-second cooldown on their Rusty Shank ability.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Players on Raid Finder difficulty with the Despair aura should no longer remain in the wrong phase when the fight ends.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Removing the Touch of Y'Sharrj or Empowered Touch of Y'Shaarj debuff now also removes Weakened Blows, Mortal Wounds, and Master Poisoner effects from the player.
- Fixed quest tracking issues that affected some of the quests on the Timeless Isle.