Another round of hotfixes for patch 5.4 have been released to the official blog. While it's not the long list of class changes we saw yesterday, there are still a few class tweaks to be had. In addition, several adjustments have been made to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.
- Monks, Renewing Mist should no longer require line-of-sight in order to jump to a nearby target.
- Loot notifications for world bosses in Pandaria should no longer spam the entire raid.
- The Kor'kron Dark Shaman on Raid Finder difficulty have received a few gentle nerfs -- Kor'kron Shadowmage's Mind Spike does less damage, and Kor'kron Warshaman's Healing Tide Totems now have less hit points.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Death Knight
- Runic Corruption activating multiple times should no longer cause the ability to extend its duration by an incorrect amount.
- Renewing Mist no longer requires line-of-sight to jump to a nearby target.
- Flash Heal now should correctly receive an increased critical chance from Inner Focus while Surge of Light is active.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Loot notifications for world bosses in Pandaria should no longer be visible to all members in the raid.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Corrosive Blast now has a greatly increased range.
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Kor'kron Shadowmage's Mind Spike ability now deals less damage on Raid Finder and Flexible Raid difficulty.
Kor'kron Warshaman's Healing Tide Totem now has less hit points on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Kor'kron Supplies no longer spawn on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Ka'roz the Locust should no longer damage players in his path while dashing towards a ledge to Hurl Amber.
- Players in a damage-dealing specialization that have already interacted with Rik'kal the Dissector should now be able to interact with Skeer the Bloodseeker.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- The Y'Shaarj Touched buff can no longer be spellstolen.
- Grievous Conquest achievement vendors (the ones that allow Conquest gear to be purchase with Honor points) have been temporarily removed.
- Grievous Gladiator weapons have a temporary level requirement of 91.
- Oddly-Shaped Horn is no longer usable while in the Battlegrounds or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Tuft of Yak Fur is no longer usable while in the Battlegrounds or Rated Battlegrounds.