The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Octopus City Blues, The Moaning Words, Swords of Edo, Tetrapulse, Crystal Arena and The Attack Pack ended.
Death Road to Canada, a roguelike "road trip simulator" that has players managing a crew of randomly generated survivors of a zombie apocalypse, earned the most money ($42,708) and had the highest number of backers this week (1,879). The week's highest average pledge per funder went to Crystal Arena, a MOBA-like strategy game, which received an average of $134.23 from each of its 98 backers.
Head past the break to see the week's results.
- Death Road to Canada by Rocketcat Games - $42,708 (170.83%) by 1,879 people ($22.73 mean average)
- Octopus City Blues by Ghost in a Bottle - $20,419 (291.70%) by 829 people ($24.63 mean average)
- The Moaning Words by Byook - $20,314 (101.57%) by 237 people ($85.71 mean average)
- Swords of Edo by Face2Palm - $19,733 (406.93%) by 327 people ($60.35 mean average)
- Tetrapulse by David Laskey - $15,753 (105.02%) by 471 people ($33.45 mean average)
- Crystal Arena by Revobeing - $13,155 (109.63%) by 98 people ($134.23 mean average)
- The Attack Pack by Attack Mountain - $12,109 (100.91%) by 366 people ($33.08 mean average)