That $3.8 million figure is just counting Kickstarter donations, though. With additional pledges through Paypal, which Comcept says make up $186,380, the final amount is $4,031,550.
Mighty No. 9 is perhaps best described as Inafune's spiritual successor to the Mega Man series. It's a retro-inspired action-platformer starring a robot boy named Beck who must battle a series of robot bosses infected with a mysterious virus. The game is planned for launch sometime in the spring of 2015 for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, 3DS,Wii U, Mac, Linux and PC.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Sony PlayStation Vita PCH-2000
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Sony PlayStation 4
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One