Call of Duty: Ghosts will introduce a new type of hybrid AI-and-human multiplayer experience called Squads.
First, a player forms their own Squad, a group of soldiers with varying perks and load-outs designed to support a certain play style. This squad then levels up and progresses as the player unlocks XP throughout the various Squad-centric multiplayer modes. All of the XP earned in each of these Squad modes can then carry over to the multiplayer experience proper.
Call of Duty: Ghosts launches on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC on November 5. PS4 and Xbox One installments will be available during those respective console launches.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One