Another healthy round of hotfixes for patch 5.4 have been released to the official blog. Along with some fixes and adjustments to a few different classes are a whole host of adjustments to various encounters in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. In addition, a welcome change to cleave and multistrike trinkets was also added.
- Trinkets with cleave and multistrike effects no longer require players to be facing the target to deal damage.
- In the Kor'kron Dark Shaman encounter, Blind Blademasters in the Drag should no longer enter combat with players during the fight.
- Magnataurs can no longer be pickpocketed, thus ending the reign of really huge rogues.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Resolved an issue that could cause some weekly treasure chests on the Timeless Isle to be uninteractible.
- Death Knight
- Death and Decay, Howling Blast, and Pestilence should no longer incorrectly grant a radius bonus when cast while the Death Knight is moving.
- Class Armor
- Tier-16 DPS 2-piece set effect should no longer incorrectly cause stacks of the buff to provide no bonus under certain conditions.
- Casting Healing Touch should no longer incorrectly consume both bonuses from Soul of the Forest and Sage Mender (Tier-16 Restoration 2-piece set bonus) at the same time.
- Class Armor
- Mistweaver PvP 2-piece set bonus should no longer cause the Monk to stand up when they gain a charge of Mana Tea.
- Holy Radiance should correctly benefit from Holy Avenger once more.
- Class Armor
- Corrected an issue where Divine Purpose and the Tier-16 Retribution 4-piece bonus was not interacting properly with each other.
- Grimoire of Sacrifice should no longer incorrectly reduce spell damage while Fire and Brimstone is also active.
- The Celestial Tournament: Players can now get credit for winning the tournament while in a raid group.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Players should no longer be incorrectly flagged as having defeated Ordos for the week if the player tapped him and went offline or entered an instance.
- Yu'lon now launches 5 Jadefire Bolts (down from 10).
- Gulp Frogs are now immune to mind control abilities.
- Magnataurs can no longer be pickpocketed.
- Dame Evniki Kapsalis is now offering her wares to players that meet the proper criteria once again.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Sha of Pride
- Resolved an issue that could cause Corrupted Prisons to stop functioning.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Unstable Corruption rifts to stop forming on 25-player Heroic difficulty.
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Wavebinder Kardris should no longer target non-players with Toxic Storm.
- Darkfang and Bloodclaw should now move around significantly less while being tanked alongside their masters.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Blind Blademasters in the Drag to enter combat with players during the Dark Shaman encounter.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Modified Anima Golem's Matter Scramble should now always spawn on the floor.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause a Burial Urn's Spark of Life to path to the wrong area.
- Resolved a situation that could cause the encounter to not reset correctly if the player starting the encounter dies immediately.
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Demonic Circles are now cleared when the encounter starts.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Resolved certain situations that could cause players to retain the Paragons' abilities after resetting the encounter.
- Resolved an issue where the last surviving raid member using a threat drop may cause the encounter to not reset correctly.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh Hellscream now drops two Kor'kron Juggernauts on 25-player Heroic difficulty. (Requires realm restarts to take effect.)
- Shado-Pan Monastery: Defeating Gu Cloudstrike immediately after Azure Serpent has been killed should no longer prevent players from continuing through the Shado-Pan Monastery.
- Grievous Gladiator weapons have a level requirement of 90 once more.
- PvP on-use trinket effects should no longer incorrectly scale down while in a Battleground, Rated Battleground, or Arena.
- Trinkets with cleave and multistrike effects no longer require players to be facing the target to successfully deal damage.