A very brief list of hotfixes for patch 5.4 were released just in time for the weekend, and posted on the official blog. And brief they are -- just a handful of fixes to various class abilities, a fix to one heroic difficulty encounter, and one change to Thok the Bloodthirsty's trash that should have skinners pretty happy.
- The menagerie of beasts leading up to Thok the Bloodthirsty are now skinnable.
- Warlocks, Haunt should no longer incorrectly increase the damage of non-periodic spells.
- Warriors, an issue was resolved regarding Whirlwind and polearms equipped in the off-hand slot not hitting enemies.
Read on for the full, if brief, list of hotfixes.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios Siege of Orgrimmar
- Death Knight
- Resolved a visual issue caused by Death Knights using a Glyphed version of Horn of Winter while transformed by the Rime of the Time-Lost Mariner.
- Class Armor
- Resolved certain situations that could cause the Tier-16 Guardian 4-piece heal-over-time effect to heal for less than intended.
- To help address issues with input lag, Stormlash Totem's Stormlash effect now has a 20% to activate but deals 5 times more damage (down from a 100% chance to activate). Overall damage output should remain unchanged.
- Haunt should no longer incorrectly increase the damage of non-periodic spells.
- Resolved an issue with Whirlwind where polearms equipped in the off-hand slot were not hitting enemies.
- Resolved an issue where Malkorok may sometimes fail to respawn after a soft reset of the raid instance on Heroic difficulty.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Creatures leading up to the encounter with Thok the Bloodthirsty are now skinnable.