Gravity Bone and Thirty Flights of Loving developer Blendo Games took home the festival's Grand Jury Award for its hacking-themed adventure game Quadrilateral Cowboy. Nevernaut Games won the hearts of showgoers with SlashDash, earning it the Audience Choice Award. IndieCade's Media Choice Award went to Matt Thorson's Ouya-exclusive TowerFall, and Joshua DeBonis and Nikita Mikros won the Developer Choice Award with Killer Queen.
Other honored games include Messhof's Nidhogg, The Fullbright Company's Gone Home, and Cardboard Computer's dual award-winning Kentucky Route Zero. A full list of winners follows after the break below.
- Grand Jury Award - Quadrilateral Cowboy (Blendo Games)
- Audience Choice Award - SlashDash (Nevernaut Games)
- Media Choice Award - TowerFall (Matt Thorson)
- Developer Choice Award - Killer Queen (Joshua DeBonis & Nikita Mikros)
- Trailblazer Award - Tracy Fullertron (Spiderdance Inc., Director of the USC Game Innovation Lab)
- Special Recognition Award - Porpentine's Twine Compilation (Porpentine)
- Technology Award - Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party (KnapNok Games)
- Interaction Award - Spaceteam (Sleeping Beast Games)
- Game Design Award - Nidhogg (Messhof)
- Impact Award - Dog Eat Dog (Liwanag Press)
- Story/Word Design Award - Kentucky Route Zero (Cardboard Computer)
- Visual Design Award - Kentucky Route Zero (Cardboard Computer)
- Audio Design Award - Gone Home (The Fullbright Company)