Drakengard 3 will launch in North America in 2014, Square Enix announced in a recent PlayStation Blog. The PS3 game is developed by Access Games, a team composed of developers from the original Drakengard and Nier.
As a prequel to original game, Drakengard 3 has players switching between aerial and ground-based combat throughout the fast-paced adventure. The game's story features two sister goddesses that can create magic through song, one of which fights alongside a dragon. Drakengard 3's Japanese release, known as Drag-on Dragoon 3, was delayed to December 19 as of late August.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25