What game has helicopters, gourmet cooking, adventures in space, safari jockeys, foosball, swimming, hats, finger flexing, alligators, costumes, and karate?
If you said Grand Theft Auto 5, you're probably wrong*! The right answer is apparently Wii Party U, which is on its way to retail shelves and karate parties on October 25.
*I've not played GTA 5 yet. I mean, it could have all that in there, right?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18