"We kind of have a bad habit of hand-holding, trying to make things easier for everyone," Aonuma said. "More and more, I start to think that that kind of isn't actually that fun." Aonuma shared an example of a three-day feud between himself and his director over the inclusion of a hint in an area of the game, ultimately resulting in its removal.
The interview follows news earlier this month that the game will allow players to tackle dungeons in whichever order they prefer. A recent trailer also named the game's alternate universe Lorule and gave us a glimpse of an artistically-inclined antagonist.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27