This week, Maiu (of Contested Territory) celebrated a birthday. Happy Belated Birthday, Maiu!
In other news, The Gnomish Investigation Agency is back! It may still be on an every-other-week schedule, though, so don't be surprised if that's the case! Welcome back, TGIA.
Here are just a few things you'll find in the comics on the list this week:
- A tutorial for your cat, on how to play WoW
- A botched attempt at making a new friend
- A not-to-be-missed hyena face
- Doggie's true form revealed!
- A really nifty pigeon
- The ancient and sanctified rules of dwarven combat
- NPC How to Play World of Warcraft if You're a Cat
- LFG #711 and #712
- Gratz Dog Meat and Coward and Shattered Soul
- Dark Legacy Comics The Waiting Game
- The Gnomish Investigation Agency Back!
- From Draenor With Love It Probably Happens A Lot
- Experience Boost Proper Motivation and The Cost of Justice and Lowered Expectations
- Away From Reality Life Skills
- Trigonometry Comics Epilogue, Continued. Page 13
- Fox Rain #53
- Contested Territory Conclusively Unsneaky and Focus
- Teh Gladiators The Arrow Speaks to Him
- Guilded Age Chapter 26 Page 13 and 14, 15, 16 and 17
- Gnomeregan Forever And Now a Word from Our Sponsor
- Kibble & Bit Kawmix #11 and another Ask K&B: Linola Answers
- The Trolling of Azeroth Game Planning and You're Doing It Wrong