Lumiose City is the main metropolis of the Kalos region in Pokemon X/Y. In the center of the city stands the Prism Tower, which serves as its symbol and prime example the city's design was heavily inspired by Paris, France.
We've contacted Nintendo to confirm the company is aware of the situation and working on a fix. We'll be sure to update this post with Nintendo's response when we get it.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27