Another round of patch 5.4 hotfixes have been released and posted on the official blog. The most recent round of hotfixes includes a couple of corrections to class abilities and tier bonuses, a fix to Silvershard Mines, and a host of Raid Finder adjustments for the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. In addition, players that have taken to selling noodles from Noodle Carts should be pleased with one of the changes.
- Noodle Cart chefs will now get a well-fed buff while serving other players bowls of noodle soup.
- The eastern mine cart in the Silvershard Mines now should not spawn in until after the gates are down -- this will take a realm restart to take effect.
- An issue causing the mage Tier-16 2pc set bonus Frozen Thoughts to be consumed without effect should now be resolved.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Class Armor
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Tier-16 2-piece set bonus Frozen Thoughts to be consumed without effect.
- Mastery: Echo of Light's healing has been increased by 4%.
- Archimonde's Darkness' effect should now be correctly removed when the Warlock switches talents or glyphs.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Timeless Treasures: Weekly treasure chests on the Timeless Isle can now grant credit towards completing this quest.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Reduced the health of ranking officials and foot soldiers in Phase 1 of the encounter on 10-player Normal difficulty.
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Ashen Wall, Toxic Storm, Toxic Mist, Foul Stream, and Foul Geyser now deal less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Reduced the health of most of the creatures during the Spoils of Pandaria encounter on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Having multiple players start the encounter should no longer incorrectly cause the timer to count down rapidly.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Captive Cave Bats on Raid Finder difficulty will no longer incorrectly drop Normal difficulty loot.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh Hellscream should now use his abilities more predictably when starting Stage Three: MY WORLD.
- Mogu'shan Vaults
- Resolved an issue that prevented players from completing the Straight Six achievement.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Silvershard Mines: The eastern mine cart now doesn't spawn in until shortly after the gates open.
- Noodle cart chefs will now receive a well-fed buff while serving other players bowls of noodle soup.
- Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia's should no longer be incorrectly activating from actions that aren't helpful spells.
- Ticking Ebon Detonator's should no longer be incorrectly activating from actions that aren't attacks.