Insomniac released Quest for Booty back in 2008 as a short downloadable follow-up to Ratchet and Clank's PS3 debut, Tools of Destruction. That game began the Future series that will end with Into the Nexus, but the Lombax and robot duo are set to return in 2015. That is, however, via the medium of cinema screens.
The last bit of news is only a slight downer, as Europeans are now getting Into the Nexus a week later than planned on November 20 - that's November 21 in Spain, and November 22 in UK and Ireland. By the way, for some reason in Europe the game's subtitled Nexus rather than Into the Nexus. Well, you know what they say about us Europeans and prepositions? We just don't see the point them [LAUGHTER].
As for the North American version, it's out on retail and PSN on November 12.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25