Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed Liberation HD will hit the PlayStation Network on January 14, the publisher revealed today at Sony's PlayStation Blog.
An upgraded version of a formerly PS Vita-exclusive spinoff in the Assassin's Creed series, Liberation tracks the bloody exploits of Aveline de Grandpré, a female assassin who stalks 18th-century New Orleans. Ubisoft notes that it has reworked Liberation extensively with regard to pacing, and the upgraded HD release will include 15 new missions that flesh out Aveline's varied personas.
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD will be priced at $19.99. A release for Xbox Live Arcade is also in the works, and a PC version will hit Steam on January 15.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One