"If we released our game this year we would have to make too many compromises and the final product probably wouldn't meet all our promises and your expectations," Kruczkiewicz says. He outlines some changes to the game's magic system that spawned from internal playtesting: "For example, we want to redesign the magic system to make it even more powerful and diverse, add new ways of casting spells and a set of new, more visually stunning spells."
Hellraid is a dark fantasy, hack-and-slash RPG that supports singleplayer to four-player co-op, pitting players against the armies of Hades. We'll see how long Techland can hold their demons at bay.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One