Developer Asthree originally listed the Wii U port as a $250,000 stretch goal, but after listening to backer feedback the Spanish studio made it a definite thing. Now the stretch goal is for a same-day Wii U version, set at $230,000. If the fundraiser falls short, the game will still come to the Nintendo platform but some time after it' hits Steam.
Asthree also added an additional multiplayer mode as the furthest of its stretch goals at $270,000. Other stretch goals include achievements, additional languages, and secret chapters, plus a realistic-ish $200,000 goal for PS4, PS3, and Vita ports.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18