A small round of hotfixes for patch 5.4 have been released and posted to the official blog. Before you get too excited, several of these hotfixes require realm restarts to properly complete. However, today's list includes a few tweaks for shaman, one fix for Paragons of the Klaxxi, and a ... unique problem with a Battle Pet that has now been addressed.
- Zao, Calfling of Niuzao, has been quietly convinced that he is not, in fact, the Headless Horseman, and will now make the correct noises when using his Charge ability. This will take a realm restart.
- Shaman, Stone Bulwark Totem's damage absorption shield should now be properly affected by both Battle Fatigue and Dampening.
- Xaril the Posioned Mind should no longer be taking credit in combat logs for attacks cast by players that were under the effects of Canned Heat. This will take a realm restart.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Stormlash Totem's Stormlash effect now has a 50% chance to activate and deals 40% of current damage (This is up from a 20% chance to activate and down from a 100% damage increase when activated compared to a hotfix from October 4).
- Stone Bulwark Totem's damage absorption shield should now be properly affected by Battle Fatigue and Dampening.
- Pet Battles
- Battle Pets
- [Requires a realm restart.] Zao, Calfling of Niuzao's Niuzao's Charge ability should play the correct sound instead of a quote by the Headless Horseman.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- [Requires a realm restart.] Xaril the Poisoned Mind should no longer be incorrectly receiving credit in the combat log for spells cast by players that were under the effects of Canned Heat.