For the British sum of £300, you get a black 32GB Wii U, New Super Mario Bros. U, Super Luigi U, and Super Mario 3D World. To top it off, Nintendo's throwing in a special red-and-blue, M-emblazoned Wiimote and a matching red Mario headpiece. To re-cap, if you're planning on picking up the the new £250 Mario-themed bundle, this is the same but with Super Mario 3D World, the Wiimote, and the cap chucked in for £50 extra - not bad at all.
The Mario Mega Bundle, as it's prodigiously titled, is one of four new Wii U bundles on the big N's UK webfront this month. We've already mentioned the other Mario-centric bundle, then there are 8GB Wii Party U and Just Dance 2014 packs, both of which include Nintendo Land and are also priced £250.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18