"We don't want to take too long on Gran Turismo 7," series creator Kazunori Yamauchi told Top Gear. "Best-case scenario? Next year. In GT6 we really had to tune the software 100 per cent to maximise the PS3's architecture, but of course the PS4's hardware is much better, so I think the overall quality of the game across the board will be boosted when you come to play it."
Releasing Gran Turismo 7 a year after its predecessor would be an impressive feat for Polyphony. We waited for three years between Gran Turismo 5 and Gran Turismo 6, while the delay between Gran Turismo 4 and its sequel was nearly six years long.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4