The first set of hotfixes for patch 5.4.2 have been released and posted to the official blog. For a small patch, the list of hotfixes is fairly lengthy, although there's nothing too major to be found. However, there have been several adjustments made to Arenas -- players who frequently PvP may want to take a look at the adjustments that have been made. In addition, hunters may want to take a look at changes that have been put in place as well.
- Hunters -- Revive Pet now has a cast time of 2 seconds, down from 4.
- Arena matches should now have a correct maximum duration of 20 minutes again.
- Paladins, your seals should no longer be removed at the start of an arena match.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Deterrence modified by the talent Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera should now correctly provide immunity to physical interrupt effects.
- Revive Pet now has a casting time of 2 seconds (down from 4 seconds).
- Resolved an issue where Battle Pets were incorrectly receiving the Spirit Bond talent.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper will no longer hit players with Fire if the channel effect of Aim is broken.
- Korven the Prime will now always apply Vicious Assault's bleed effect to the target of his Shield Bash, and will pull the tank towards them during Vicious Assault if they're over 12 yards away.
- Skeer the Bloodseeker will now only pull the tank towards them if they're over 13 yards away (up from 12 yards away).
- Throne of Thunder
- Durumu the Forgotten
- Resolved an issue where a cone of light would not target another player if the targeted Holy Priest dies with Spirit of Redemption.
- Arena matches should correctly have a maximum duration of 20 minutes again.
- Hunter aspects and Trap Launcher effect should no longer be removed at the start of an arena match.
- Mage armor buffs should no longer be removed at the start of an arena match.
- Paladin seals should no longer be removed at the start of an arena match.
- Priest's Inner Fire, and Inner Will should no longer be removed at the start of an arena match.