Holidays are coming... and with all those chocolate liqueurs being passed around, your memory of those special days can sometimes get, well, a little hazy (liqueur responsibly, please). What you really need is a fancy-pants camera to keep your family moments safe, preserved in photo form. If you're living in the UK, then our friends at Ebuyer.com have sent us a Samsung NX2000 to give to one of you lucky readers. All you gotta do is head past the break, and enter via our ever-so-simple widget. So, put that mini-chocolate kahlúa down and get right on it. And please, read the rules.
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the UK, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at ourlawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will win one (1) Samsung NX2000 camera.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Ebuyer, and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honour warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until December 16th at 23:59 GMT. Good luck!