Another new round of hotfixes for patch 5.4.2 were released and posted to the official blog yesterday. While there were a few bug fixes, the biggest news comes in the form of the weighted randomization for abilities in Flexible raids. In addition, new item level requirements have been added for Flexible raids while using the Cross-Realm raid browser.
- On the Timeless Isle, rocks from a cave-in blocking the entrance to the Mysterious Den should now be solid as ... well, rocks.
- Dragonmaw and Wildhammer NPCs in the Twilight Highlands should be able to be attacked again -- however, this will take a realm restart.
- Legendary metagem effects should no longer have a chance to activate while in an arena, battleground, or rated battleground.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Resolved an issue where From Darkness Comes Light was not activating correctly from Smite.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- [Requires a realm restart.] Resolved an issue that caused Dragonmaw and Wildhammer NPCs in Twilight Highlands to be non-attackable.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- To help smooth difficulty scaling as players are added or removed from a Flexible raid, several raid boss abilities that target additional players as the size of a Flexible raid increases will use weighted randomization rather than strict breakpoints. For more information on the change, check out this thread on the Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios forum.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Cross-Realm raid browser (located in the Social Pane under Other Raids on the Raid tab) now has a minimum item level requirement for players attempting to list for Siege of Orgrimmar on Flexible raid difficulty.
- Vale of Eternal Sorrows requires a minimum item level of 510.
- Gates of Retribution requires a minimum item level of 517.
- The Underhold requires a minimum item level of 524.
- Downfall requires a minimum item level of 531.
- Legendary Metagem effects (Capacitive Primal Diamond, Courageous Primal Diamond, Indomitable Primal Diamond, and Sinister Primal Diamond) should no longer have a chance to activate while in an Arena, Battleground, or Rated Battleground.
- Resolved an issue where rocks from a cave-in blocking the entrance to the Mysterious Den did not have proper collision detection.