Investors who lost more than $200,000 between July 24 and December 4 of this year have until February 17, 2014 to contact Bower Piven, should they wish to take up the mantle of lead plaintiff. The law firm alleges that EA violated the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 by failing to disclose the game's multitude of issues before release, which in turn left investors unable to make informed choices about their investments. EA's stock declined sharply following the announcement that future DICE projects would be put on hold until Battlefield 4 was fixed, hence Bower Piven's case.
This legal kerfuffle is starting to look like a regular battle(field).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One