'Tis the season to be jolly, and enjoy all the wonderful presents that you received for Christmas. If you were lucky enough to get that coveted piece of tech that you were waiting for, and now trying to figure out what you're supposed to actually do with it, you've come to the right place.
Today on TUAW TV Live at 5 pm Eastern time, come spend a few hours with Doc and friends as they answer support questions, share must have app recommendations, pass down trade secret tips and tricks on setting up your new Mac, iPhone, iPad or other pieces of Christmas gear you may have found nestled under your holiday foliage.
To join in the fun, jump over to Google Hangouts with your burning questions, tips and tricks or holiday greetings to share with the rest of the TUAW community. You can even RSVP and add it to your calendar. See you then!
[photo by uxud]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 112
- Type Audio / video player
- Video services iTunes, Netflix, YouTube, Other
- Audio services iTunes
- Video codec support h.264 / AVC, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, Quicktime
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Video outputs HDMI (1 outputs)
- Audio outputs via HDMI, TOSLINK (optical)
- Released 2012-03-16
Apple iPad Air 2
Apple iPhone 6