If you don't use parental controls, but want to start, just log on to your Battle.net account and go to Settings > Parental Controls to be walked through the setup. If you use parental controls but don't want to block in-game purchases, you can turn them on by following these steps:
- Log in to Battle.net and visit the Retrieve Parental Controls page.
- Enter your Parental Controls email address.
- Click the Send Parental Controls Email button.
- Check your Parental Controls email for a message from Blizzard Entertainment.
- Click the link under the account user's name. This will take you to the Parental Controls setup page.
- Under the Purchase Settings section, check Allow in-game purchases, and click the Save Settings button.