Happy Monday, folks. Back from a relaxing weekend, I take it? Here's a look at the news that popped up over the last two days.
- ClamCase Pro for iPad mini orders have begun. We'll post a review as soon as our unit arrives. Until then, the ClamCase Pro looks like a nice piece of hardware. These external keyboards are very nice for those who do a lot of typing on the iPad.
- Carpe diem, seize the ad! Apple has released a new iPad commercial and corresponding microsite that borrows narration from Dead Poet's Society. It's very well done, as you'd expect, and makes me feel guilty for not doing more with my iPad 2.
- Apple has posted a job opening for its Oregon-based data center. Print your resumes, eager candidates.
- Social app Path has nabbed US$25 million in funding. Goodness.
Now that you're caught up, enjoy these features:
- Cupertino has always been a hive of rebel scum
- The SteelSeries Stratus is the most important gaming peripheral yet
- How to access Google Play music, TV shows and movies on your iOS device