A Link Between Worlds builds on the structure that defined the Super NES classic The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, taking place in the same overworld and featuring many elements familiar to series fans. The game emerges as a worthy adventure in its own right, however, thanks to its ingenious item-rental mechanic and open-ended quest that gives players the freedom to explore Hyrule and its dark counterpart Lorule at their own pace.
A Link Between Worlds is available for $29.99 at Fry's through January 16.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27