If you need to tell someone where you are located and they are not familiar with local landmarks, you don't have to fuss with a third-party app. There's an easy way to share your coordinates using Apple's built-in Maps application. Here's how:
- Open up Apple Maps on your iOS device.
- Select the blue icon in the bottom-left corner. This will pinpoint your current location within Maps.
- Tap on the red pushpin to bring up additional details on your location.
- Tap on "Share" in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Select your preferred method of sharing. You can choose from Messages, Mail, Twitter and Facebook.
If you have any other ways of sharing your location in iOS, please let us in the comments below.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 45
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Camera 8 megapixels
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19