The grand prize winner – a navy shirt featuring Ellie's silhouette – was selected by fans, the PlayStation Blog revealed today. The winning shirt was developed by graphic designer Brandon Meier, who walked away with $1160 in cash and a number of The Last of Us-based goodies as his award. Judges Troy Baker (voice of Joel), Ashley Johnson (voice of Ellie), Neil Druckmann (creative director) and Bruce Stranley (game director) selected runner-up winners and special prize category winners, culminating in a variety of designs that range from harrowing to adorable.
Shirts are available for men and women in a variety of sizes for $25.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25