A new round of hotfixes for patch 5.4.2 have been released and posted to the official blog. This round includes a fix for a quest that was working incorrectly and several corrections to class abilities. In addition, the raid changes that were announced last week
have now officially made the hotfix list.
- The quest The Trident of Naz'jan should now see Ragnar Drakkarlund respawning correctly.
- Restoration druids, you should no longer be incorrectly getting a haste effect from Soul of the Forest from failed attempts to cast Swiftmend on targets that are under a Cenarion Ward's healing effect.
- Several class abilities were incorrectly calculating damage when used against targets with a greater than 75% reduction to damage from armor -- this has been fixed.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Resolved an issue for the following abilities that resulted in damage being calculated incorrectly when used against targets with a greater than 75% reduction to damage from armor.
- Vengeance (All tanking specializations)
- Beast Cleave (Hunter - Beast Mastery)
- Storm, Earth, and Fire (Monk - Windwalker)
- Blade Furry (Rogue - Combat)
- Sweeping Strikes (Warrior - Arms)
- Warrior Tier-16 2 piece set bonus
- Soul of the Forest (Restoration) should no longer incorrectly grant a haste effect from failed attempts to cast Swiftmend on targets that are under a Cenarion Ward's healing effect.
- The Trident of Naz'jan: Resolved an issue that caused Ragnar Drakkarlund to not respawn correctly in certain situations.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Siege of Orgrimmar
- For an in-depth explanation of recent changes please see the forum thread from Watcher, Lead Encounter Designer titled: Upcoming Siege of Orgrimmar Changes.
- Reduced health on various ranking officials (High Enforcer Thranok and Korgra the Snake) and foot soldiers (Dragonmaw Bonecrusher, Dragonmaw Flagbearer, and Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman) by about 15% on Flexible and 10-player Normal difficulties.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Thok the Bloodthirsty's Defeaning Screech now deals 10% less damage on Flexible, 10-player Normal, and 10-player Heroic difficulties.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty's Shock Blast now deals 10% less damage on Flexible, 10-player Normal, and 10-player Heroic difficulties.
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Automated Shredders' health has been reduced by 10%, and its Overload ability now deals 10% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Crawler Mines now have 20% less health on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Disassembled Crawler Mines, Deactivated Electromagnets, Deactivated Laser Turrets, and Deactivated Missle Turrets now have 20% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Electromagnet's Magnetic Crush ability now deals 15% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Laser Turret's Superheated damage-over-time effect now deals 25% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper's Multi-Shot ability now deals 20% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Iyyokuk the Lucid's Insane Calculation: Fiery Edge now deals roughly 10% less damage on Heroic difficulty.