Retro City Rampage will begin its old-school, urban crime spree on 3DS in February, developer VBlank Entertainment tweeted today. "No specific date yet," VBlank said, but it did share the price and file size: $10 and 16MB.
To hype up the February 3DS announcement, the Steam version of Retro City Rampage has been updated and is today's Daily Deal, 80 percent off ($3). The update enhances some of the visuals and weapon actions, allows jumping in the middle of actions, throws in some new key bindings and more.
"Another big update," VBlank wrote in the patch description. "Lots of changes/tweaks. The upcoming 3DS version's received a lot of updates, so the PC version gets them too! More to come still!"
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27