The e-reading enthusiasts at Kobo have been making some waves in the tablet market lately and the Arc 10HD is one of the biggest and best Kobo has to offer. As the name implies, this 10-inch slate boasts a 2,560 x 1,600 HD display, which is perfect for watching movies -- but you should probably read the book first. The Arc 10HD runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and offers access to the Kobo bookstore, the Google Play Store and even integration with the Pocket app for offline reading. So let's get down to brass tacks: The folks at Kobo have been kind enough to provide a pair of these tablets for two lucky Engadget readers to enjoy. Just head on down to the Rafflecopter widget below for your chance to win.
Winners - Congratulations to: Pamela M., Richmond, BC; Christian B., Fort Collins, CO
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Two (2) winners will each receive one (1) Kobo Arc 10HD tablet (K110-KU-BK-K-AN16).
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes your real name and a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Kobo and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until January 29th at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!