"Since we developed the game on PC with HD graphics it will be easy for us to port the game to Nintendo consoles," Hellwig explained. "Nintendo is more straightforward with Indie devs, and we believe that in the coming years Nintendo consoles will be a great place to publish Indie games."
Redux: Dark Matters is slated to hit Steam and iOS devices this year. Fellow Dreamcast devotee developer NG.DEV.TEAM turned to Indiegogo to drum up support for 3DS and Wii U ports of its run-and-gun platformer Gunlord last year, but failed to meet its funding goal.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii U