While Ninjabee's first news of the year is for an old game, the indie studio says it's got plenty of new things in the pipeline. Last week it posted images from four concepts doing the rounds at its Utah office, and they're certainly intriguing. Three of them look to be for action-orientated games, with one featuring a sword-bearing demon in a city's downtown, and another a band of modern-looking adventurers taking on a colossus-like monster.
"Some of them are more developed than others," says Ninjabee's Michael Purser. "Not all of them will become finished products, at least not in any recognizable form. But they all represent the beginnings of something wonderful: the genesis of NinjaBee's next game."
Expect to hear more on that around August and September time, because Purser says Ninjabee's bringing one of those properties with it to PAX Prime.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18