Schilling is most notable in the video game industry for his work with 38 Studios, a game development company he founded in 2006. 38 Studios, formerly Green Monster Games, was responsible for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and had been working on an MMO called Project Copernicus before shutting down in 2012.
The state of Rhode Island, after guaranteeing 38 Studios a $75 million loan to move offices from Massachusetts, is still trying to figure out what to do with the debt left behind. An auction for 38 Studios' intellectual properties was held late last year, though the only properties known to have been sold off are the Big Huge Games trademark and the Rise of Nations and Rise of Legends properties.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One