The demo begins with Gabriel Belmont in the form of Dracula, dispensing hack-and-slash with his newly acquired powers and weapons, like the soul-stealing Void Sword and the deadly Chaos Claws. Things soon escalate, and Dracula finds himself defeating wave after wave of enemies as he tries to ascend a titan-like mechanical knight - as you do.
If you'd rather wait for the game proper before seeing it for yourself, you don't have long to hold out. Lords of Shadow 2 swoops into North America in two weeks time on February 25, and Europe a few days later on February 28.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One