Divekick Addition Edition adds blind select for ranked matches, and introduces optional d-pad input for menus in addition to the game's traditional two-button setup. Every character in the game has also seen an array of stat adjustments, ranging from slight speed tweaks to major overhauls.
One character, The Baz, has changed so significantly that he has since been rechristened New Baz by Divekick's developers, and now boasts higher jumps and expanded Kick Factor abilities. The full list of changes is available here.
Divekick Addition Edition is also coming to the PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and Steam, and will be available as a free update for players who already own the original Divekick. A release date has not been announced.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One