Brazil joyfully welcomed its first Apple retail store over the weekend, with more than 1,700 queueing up to be among the first to visit the Rio de Janeiro locale. In addition to this store being the first for Apple in Brazil, AppleInsider says it also is the first for Apple in Latin America overall.
Other news from Monday afternoon includes:
- An update to iTunes Connect includes an updated user interface that offers more detail about an app's sales.
And kick back with these features:
- The story of iOS's text selection tool and the importance of those "handles"
- Four weather apps, four radar experiences
- The best (and worst) iWatch concepts
- Meet Siri's great grandfather
- Rumor Roundup: 'The near future'
- The original Mac icon was inspired by Matisse, not Pablo Picasso