- PvP season 14 ends, PvP season 15 begins
- Honor gear item level is increased to 522, Conquest gear item level is increased to 550.
- The new gear drops from the Celestials, too.
- The Krasarang rares now only drop honor once per day.
- Timeless Isle weapons are all automatically upgraded to ilvl 489 including ones you already own
- There are terrain changes and NPC changes in Alterac Valley
- Dampening will start at 5 minutes in 2v2 arenas only
- There are a few class changes, notably to warrior interrupts and druids' Heart of the Wild.
What does this all mean if you're not really into your PvP? Why should you care about the patch? Well, if you're a PvE-er leveling a brand new level 90 character, or maybe boosting one, the best way to gear it straight to 522 is now to grind out honor gear. But don't worry, the best way to do that is still via PvE. Same applies if you've still got slots below that ilvl.