You've seen the frame-rates and resolutions for Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes, now see the frame-rates and resolutions in Konami's new comparison video. Rather than dwell on the differences in p between Xbox One and PS4, it focuses on cross-gen enhancements between PS3 and PS4, and Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
One thing it doesn't touch on is the price difference. When the prologue to MGS5: The Phantom Pain hits on March 18, a download version will set you back $20 on Xbox 360 and PS3, and $30 on PS4 and Xbox One, with physical copies priced at $30 and $40 respectively.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One