"Verified Jobs" are custom multiplayer match types, created by the community and hand-selected by Rockstar developers. Players create these custom Jobs using GTA Online's creation tools, introduced in late December to both Xbox 360 and PS3.
Creation tools are currently limited, and only support race and deathmatch variants. Rockstar plans to expand GTA Online's creation system soon, and expects to add co-op heists some time this year.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One