Given The Guided Fate Paradox starred a hero who became a god by winning a mall lottery, the game's probably not as dark as that synopsis makes it sound. The first game combined isometric dungeon-crawling with the turn-based RPG strategy of Disgaea, and featured, among other things, a group of companion angels clad in maid outfits who help players do their godly duty. You know, like in most religions.
There'll be more details on The Guided Fate Cross Thesis in Famitsu's print magazine this month, but we'll have to wait and see if NISAmerica has any plans to bring it to the West like it did the prior game.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25