Dragon Age: Inquisition's environments span from brilliant ballrooms, to dark forests, crashing seas and otherworldly mountaintops, inhabited by people, animals, trolls and, of course, dragons. The latest video shows off Inquisition's settings, which include emergent ecosystems that change depending on what you do in the area.
"You'll see towns attacked by bandits, deer fleeing from wolves, giants feeding on bears, and countless other scenarios," Producer Cameron Lee writes.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is due out in fall 2014 for Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4 and PC. It was delayed in July and previously scheduled to launch at the end of 2013. The delay allowed the game to have multiple playable races. Also, Morrigan returns in Inquisition with a significant role, though not a playable one.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One