A new round of hotfixes for patch 5.4.7 have been released and posted to the official blog. Along with the changes to Honor in certain battlegrounds that were announced
a couple weeks ago, there are also some minor changes to various NPCs and encounters -- and one change that would-be Brawlers should be relieved to see.
- Players fighting Hexos in the Brawler's Guild should no longer be killed by the maze after successfully defeating Hexos.
- Guards at both Huojin and Tushui Landing on the Timeless Isle are now significantly more deadly.
- Worgen players, Darkflight's speed increase no longer stacks with Burning Rush or Burst of Speed.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- Darkflight's movement speed increase no longer stacks with Burning Rush or Burst of Speed.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Successfully parrying an attack with Swift Reflexes should no longer incorrectly cause NPC guards to attack the Monk for reflexively striking back at an attacker.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Mogu'shan Palace: Resolved an issue where Trial of the King may not reset correctly if the party dies during the encounter.
- Twin Peaks and Warsong Gulch
- The winning team now receives an 18 Honor Point bonus for each capture the opposing team is prevented from completing. This means every capture below 3, up to a maximum of 54 bonus Honor if the losing team had 0 captures.
- Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm, and The Battle for Gilneas
- Bonus Honor is now awarded to the team for every 130 resources gained (down from 260) or every 100 resources gained when it's featured on Call to Arms (down from 200).
- Silvershard Mines
- Bonus Honor is now awarded to the team for every 200 resources gained (down from 265) or every 130 resources gained when it's featured on Call to Arms (down from 160).
- Strand of the Ancients
- The amount of Honor awarded for successfully destroying or defending a gate has been doubled.
- Guards at Huojin Landing and Tushui Landing on Timeless Isle are now significantly deadlier.
- Hexos: Players should no longer be killed by the maze after successfully defeating Hexos.