Sunday Morning Funnies is your weekly list of WoW-related web comics.
This week, in comics: A kitty is trapped and only Narya can, uh, save Whiskers? Cadi is drowning the world's sorrows. A dwarf bursts into song, though maybe not the song you'd expect. A brother is slain. A moat makes someone very happy.
Last week, Gratz uncharacteristically only posted two comics, when typically there are three. Obviously, this could not stand. To make up for it, we have four this week, plus a new drawing in the Extras section. (It is worth noting that few comics on our list typically post more than once or twice a week, so three most weeks is excellent, and four is a nice treat!)
Surviving Azeroth was missing last week, but is back this week with a new comic. Next week, Chapter One is scheduled to conclude, at which point, the comic will go on hiatus. We will all have to wait for Chapter Two, it seems!
Rug popped into the comments section last week to hint at a "certain calendar idea." Why do I feel like the theme might be something along the lines of "sexy ripped male dwarves with beards that waft wonderfully in the various breezes of 2014"?
Here are this week's WoW-related comics:
- Guilded Age Ask An Adventurer: Frigg Do What Frigg Want and Legends in a Hidden Temple Page 1 and Page 2 and Page 3
- Surviving Azeroth The Lunar Festival - Onwa
- The Trolling of Azeroth Poor Evermaw...
- Fox Rain #75
- Experience Boost And Again and Reservations and Questionable Silence
- LFG #757 and #758
- WoW, eh? Suddenly Pets, Thousands of Them and War Is Hell
- Away From Reality Imaginary Friends
- Contested Territory Let Me Explain and Five By Air
- From Draenor With Love Nagrand Slam
- Teh Gladiators The Brave Brother Perishes and The Brave Brother Perishes Part 2
- Dark Legacy Comics Cat on a Hot Thatched Roof
- Gnomeregan Forever Firelands, Part Two and Part Three
- Trigonometry Comics Doors, Page 10
- Chat Channeling The Involuntary Loner
- Gratz Need More Mana and Sneak Attack and Witty